WSOP.com is offering a bonus on its sites. From 15th to 22nd August, players registered in rooms of WSOP, whether they are in NV, NJ, or Pennsylvania, may participate in the new DIY Bonus promotion, which encourages them to design their bonus.
Typically, casino promotions and bonuses are structured to meet needs at a particular market, but WSOP.com has the same bonus in all markets. Players can choose the reward they earn based on games played, putting the free amount entirely in their hands.
The player can opt-up using links sent on WSOP emails to play cash poker and earn APPs, no matter which game the player plays, like WSOP Nevada or WSOP NJ.
The larger the bonus a player unlocks, the more APPs they earn. The offer will run from 15th August 15 through 22nd August. Players will earn APPs using the bonus till11:59 p.m. on 22nd August.
After opting in, all players should play cash games on the WSOP website for a chance to win part of the DIY Bonus. Players must earn APPs in cash games played between August 15 and 22nd August. To get it, the player has to qualify to get the bonus, but there are a few things to know.
There will be no round-up of players’ APP points after the campaign ends, so they must earn 1,000 points or more to reach the $100 level—950 APPs will still award the player the standard $10 prize.
Within 72 hours after the offer ends on 22nd August, 40 percent of the total earned bonus will go to the player’s account. The rest, 60%, will be the remaining bonus. Players can win this when they earn additional APPs, with $10 every 100 APPs. If funds are not released within 60 days, they will be forfeited.
Keystone Classic and Bracelets are PA Highlights
This month, many new things are happening at the newly launched WSOP PA as well. The series of domestic bracelets in New Jersey and Nevada ended on August 1; eight extra US bracelets will be awarded to WSOP PA players beginning on 8th August.
In addition, the announcement of two new series made, along with the guarantee of $500,000 Keystone Classic and a final series set to take place later this month. It is not the only major promotion going on this month; there’s also a Freeroll of $50,000 by Depositors running between July 15 and August 15 for players who make a WSOP PA deposit.
Leave a Reply